Our vision with Shaka Tribe is to inspire loyalty, strength and courage through deep rooted connection. This deep rooted connection we seek is made through relationships between you, your ancestors and future generations.
We made these journals so you can have a space to write your life challenges, goals, and experiences. The Polynesian designs on these journals have special meanings that have been carried through families for thousands of years. No matter how old you are, what background you come from, or what you do on a daily basis, you have a story to share. We all have a story to share, and we want you to be a part of the Shaka Tribe.
- Full grain leather – because of real leather each journal is slightly unique in color and style. The leather will wear and change the more you use it.
- 200 pages (100 front and back) lines are 0.6cm in thickness – A5 size book insert
- Secure leather latch closure
- Original Polynesian design debossed in leather
- Don’t worry if you scratch the leather, the oils from your skin will give your journal character and a personal feel